Thursday, March 28, 2013

being misdiagnosed with an illness for 7 years, and how I keep going on with my daily life

being misdiagnosed with an illness for 7 years, and how I keep going on with my daily life
being misdiagnosed with an illness for 7 years, and how I keep going on with my daily life Please subscribe to my channel and my video blog .

Subscribe to my YouTube channel Subscribe
If you get a diagnosis from a Doctor or health care, please get a second opinion...Find yourself and be diligent...I don't usually post things like this on my channel and blog, but I want you all to know that I too have struggled so much in 7 years....

Friend me on Facebook Here
Follow me on Twitter: Follow
Work with me and join my business and my growing team of professionals Click Here
My best email to reach me: jnmca7@gmail.com
Phone #: 470-798-7673

No comments:

Post a Comment