Monday, March 25, 2013

A quick video for moderators and admins of groups on Facebook and how to change the settings

Connect herehow to change your Facebook group settings, changing group settings for admin approval. If you like my videos,
step by step tutorial on how to change your group settings for admin approval. changing these settings will help prevent your group from getting spammed


Thank you for watching my videos.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, like, share and G+ them so that they can help someone else out too.

Please subscribe to my channel Here

Join me in the Facebook group how to make money online Click Here

join me in my business Join me here

Connect with me on Facebook Click here

Follow me on Twitter: Click here

Contact me directly at 470-798-7673 

and email me at jnmca7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment