Friday, June 21, 2013

Candy Crush saga is such an awesome game! Sometimes we have to take a deep breath when playing it!

Hey everyone,
   I came across this video and I wanted to share with everyone....I am sure there are a lot of people out there that love to play the game as much as I do and you get to a certain level or point and then all of a sudden...."I can't get any further" Well, now all of that has changed.
   Here is a simple video to show you how to get unlimited lives (it's a simple trick) watch the video here

Candy Crush Secrets

Then, you can go here and get this awesome strategy guide that I picked up to help you get even more help with the game....I picked it up and went from being stuck to really wiping the board up, getting 3 stars on all levels and beating the game at it's own "game" lol
It has many tactics and tips that I didn't even know were available to the general public...If you have used strategy guides in the past with any video game (they are still a big hit with the Sega system, Nintendo system, Playstation and Xbox)

Click this banner Candy Crush Secrets

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for further games and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment