Monday, April 8, 2013

how to make a video montage tutorial using screencast-o-matic and windows live movie maker part 2.

Here is part 2 of the video..I had forgotten to show people how to compress the video. Compressing a video will make it get uploaded a lot sooner than if you go to upload it into the web. This is shown by how to save your video in this short clip.

how to make a video montage tutorial using screencast-o-matic and windows live movie maker part 2. I did this additional video for a reference to the webinar on video marketing on 040713.
***Please like, share, tweet, rate, G+ and subscribe to my channel and blog.***
This technique can be used as a video montage, video montage promotion, video marketing tips, how to market a product, web video, promo video,increase video sales,marketing including video marketing promotions, a video with pictures and music, and how to make a video on windows Follow me on Twitter: Here

Friend me on Facebook and Join my free group "How to make money online" Here

Jay Nalette 470-798-7673 jnmca7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment